Robbie would LOVE to come and speak to your group!
Announcing a new topic just for MOPS groups!
“4 Ways to Have a Starry-Eyed Marriage”
(even when there are no stars in sight)
given by Robbie AND her husband John!
While laughing at stories, your moms will get four practical and Godly ways to put Christ at the center of their marriage or relationship. The best gift a parent can give their child is to love their spouse. This fun and practical talk will help your moms accomplish this.
Recently featured in Her Life Magazine, Robbie is a sought after speaker who speaks to women’s groups, moms’ groups, and writers’ groups.
Robbie Iobst would love to come speak to your group. To inquire about a date and/or book her email her at email@example.com
The goal for our women’s retreat this was to provide an all-encompassing experience with God. We wanted to challenge those who aren’t actively pursuing their relationship with God as well as provide an enriching time for those who are active in their walk. Robbie’s message fulfilled all of our goals…and more! Her message on ‘Practicing the Presence of God’ was thoughtful and challenging. She peppers her message with humor, personal stories, personal reflection, group interaction and, most importantly, a call to ACTION! Robbie is a woman who is sold out for God and it shows in every aspect of her life! Very often it is the recreational opportunities at retreats that get the highest ratings but for our retreat, it was Robbie and the message she shared that the attendees RAVED about! What better way to praise the Lord?!” Sherry Johnson – Women’s Ministry Director – Rocky Mountain Community Church
The Present of His Presence
No more Comparison Trap – You are Uniquely You!
Becoming a Woman of Joy
- Becoming a Warrior Woman – Discover how the life of a Warrior Woman is counterintuitive to our society of control.
- Overcoming Fear, Dancing in Peace – Robbie gives 3 “dance steps” to peace.
- God’s Grace Removes the Stains – Using the metaphor of laundry, Robbie guides women into the world of grace.
- Does He Really Love Me – If we truly understand God loves us, our relationship with the Father will be wonderful, but if we don’t “get” this, everything else is a mess.
- The Gifts of Christmas – Using three wrapped packages, Robbie uses humor and the Word of God to encourage women to open up the gifts God has for them during the holiday season.
- The Love of a Mom – In a Mother’s Day talk that will have your women laughing and crying, Robbie gives a tribute to Mothers and shares how a Mom’s love is one of God’s favorite ways to change our world.
- Choosing Joy – In this talk, Robbie gives Moms three keys to unlocking the secret of choosing joy.
Robbie Iobst is an incredibly gifted speaker who has learned to communicate with humor and clarity the simple truths about some of life’s hardest struggles. Her authenticity and transparency shine through in all that she says and does. She will definitely be welcomed back as one of our favorite speakers.
-Paula Clodfelder – Community Pastor – The Rock Church Castle Rock, Colorado
How to Create, Craft and Cash-in-on the Personal Essay – The personal essay has existed in literature for four hundred years and is alive, well and profitable in 2010. In this workshop, Robbie will teach you how to create, craft and cash-in-on personal essay.
- A Road Map for Beginning Writers – Every beginning writer needs directions in order to navigate steep hills, winding corners and pot holes on the journey to publication. In this workshop you will be given a roadmap and ten valuable secrets of traveling well. You’ll leave this workshop engine-filled and ready to go.
- Pump Up Your Writing with Powerful Verbs – Powerful verbs transform stories from passive to active and from dull to interesting. In this workshop, you’ll grasp the skills required to quell tedious sentences and ignite fire in your writing. You’ll learn how to take a verb inventory as well as how to use creative, concise and precise verbs.
- The Courage of Your Calling – The world of writing is a rewarding place full of potholes of fear. It takes a brave (or crazy) person to navigate through rejections and rewrites.
- The joy of the Lord and sweetness of His presence was never stronger in our group than the day Robbie Iobst spoke on “Courage for Your Calling. ” Thanks to Robbie and the Spirit’s work through her we laughed, cried, and came away changed. What an encouragement! I highly recommend Robbie for your group.” Paula Moldenhauer, President of HIS Writers (ACFW North Denver Chapter)
MOPS and Moms
- Becoming a Warrior Mom – Just as important as the contents of a diaper bag are the weapons God gives us to stand up for our children against the negative influences of our world.
- The Dance of Peaceful Parenting – Who doesn’t worry about her children? But if we are filled with fear, we raise fearful kids. In this talk, Robbie gives three practical steps to becoming a parent of peace.
- God’s Grace Removes the Stains – Using the metaphor of laundry, Robbie guides mothers into the world of grace. A place where we are completely loved and accepted, even when we mess up with our children.
- Why Hide the Mess? A Call to Vulnerability – It’s easy to pretend all is great. But it rarely is. In this talk, Robbie encourages moms to embrace vulnerability and empathy in their relationships.
- “Robbie can light up a room with her grace and love of God. She’s incredibly funny and shares her faith in the most tender way. Robbie has received rave reviews from each of the MOPS groups she’s spoken to, and we all keep asking her back. I invited to speak to our MOMSNext group at MOPS International. She left us with blurry teary eyes and a new understanding of God’s love for us as mothers. I highly recommend Robbie, she’s a woman you won’t soon forget. Lori Emery, Regional Outreach Representative, MOPS International