1) The first 3 days were hellish.
2) I have no cravings – but my mind tells me that my pattern is to have bread or drink a coke, so I look for them automatically.
3) To eat clean you need to cook and chop A LOT. I’ve spent more time in the kitchen this week than I have in years.
4) I had no idea how much I live on processed foods. Simple things like Miracle Whip or Peter Pan Peanut Butter or crackers.
5) I am learning about lean proteins. I’ve eaten a lot of chicken and I am trying to discover others.
6) I have found the treasure that is almond butter. And being the food addict I am, I have to tell myself to not sit and eat a whole container at a time.
7) God’s strength is the ONLY way I am continuing to do this.